Gratitude is a powerful emotion that can transform our lives. It helps us recognize and appreciate the blessings that surround us, both big and small.
Whether it’s a beautiful sunrise, the support of loved ones, or the simple pleasures of life, expressing gratitude can bring joy and contentment.
This blog post shares helpful 37 blessed and thankful quotes that serve as reminders to cherish the goodness in our lives.
37 Blessed And Thankful Quotes
- “Gratitude turns what we have into enough.”
2. “The more you practice gratitude, the more you realize how much there is to be grateful for.”Unknown
3. “Gratitude is the healthiest of all human emotions. The more you express gratitude for what you have, the more likely you will have even more to express gratitude for.”Zig Ziglar
4. “Acknowledging the good that you already have in your life is the foundation for all abundance.”Eckhart Tolle
5. “Gratitude is the fairest blossom which springs from the soul.”Henry Ward Beecher
6. “When we focus on our gratitude, the tide of disappointment goes out, and the tide of love rushes in.”Kristin Armstrong
7. “Gratitude unlocks the fullness of life. It turns what we have into enough, and more.”Melody Beattie
8. “Gratitude is not only the greatest of virtues but the parent of all others.”Marcus Tullius Cicero
9. “Gratitude makes sense of our past, brings peace for today, and creates a vision for tomorrow.”Melody Beattie
10. “Gratitude is the memory of the heart.”Jean Baptiste Massieu
11. “Gratitude can transform common days into thanksgivings, turn routine jobs into joy, and change ordinary opportunities into blessings.”William Arthur Ward
12. “The roots of all goodness lie in the soil of appreciation for goodness.”Dalai Lama
13. “Gratitude is the sweetest thing in a seeker’s life—in all human life. If there is gratitude in your heart, then there will be tremendous sweetness in your eyes.”Sri Chinmoy
14. “Gratitude is a currency that we can mint for ourselves, and spend without fear of bankruptcy.”Fred De Witt Van Amburgh
15. “Gratitude is the sign of noble souls.”Aesop
16. “Let us be grateful to the people who make us happy; they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom.”Marcel Proust
17. “Gratitude is the music of the heart when its chords are swept by the breeze of kindness.”Unknown
18. “Gratitude is the wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk.”Rumi
19. “Gratitude is when memory is stored in the heart and not in the mind.”Lionel Hampton
20. “Gratitude is an antidote to negative emotions, a neutralizer of envy, hostility, worry, and irritation.”Sonja Lyubomirsky
21. “Gratitude is the fairest blossom which springs from the soul.”Henry Ward Beecher
22. “Gratitude is the most exquisite form of courtesy.”Jacques Maritain
23. “Gratitude is the passport that opens the doors to abundance.”Unknown
24. “Gratitude is riches. Complaint is poverty.”Doris Day
25. “Gratitude is the best attitude.”Anonymous
Blessed And Thankful Quotes to Express The Highest Gratitude
26. “The more grateful I am, the more beauty I see.”Mary Davis
27. “Gratitude is the key that unlocks the door to happiness.”Unknown
28. “Gratitude makes sense of our past, brings peace for today, and creates a vision for tomorrow.”Melody Beattie
29. “Gratitude is a powerful catalyst for happiness. It’s the spark that lights a fire of joy in your soul.”Amy Collette
30. “Gratitude is a powerful catalyst for positive change. Let it fuel your journey.”Unknown
31. “Gratitude is when memory is stored in the heart and not in the mind.”Lionel Hampton
32. “Gratitude is the fairest blossom which springs from the soul.”Henry Ward Beecher
33. “Gratitude is the gentle rain that nourishes the seeds of happiness within us.”Unknown
34. “Gratitude is the bridge that connects our hearts to the abundance of the universe.”Unknown
35. “In the garden of life, gratitude is the fragrance that perfumes the air.”Unknown
36. “Gratitude is the prism through which we see the miracles woven into the fabric of everyday life.”Unknown
37. “Gratitude is a magnet that attracts blessings and opens the doors to infinite possibilities.”Unknown
Gratitude has the power to shift our perspective, uplift our spirits, and bring us closer to a sense of fulfillment and contentment.
May these blessed and thankful quotes inspire you to embrace gratitude in your daily life, celebrating the blessings that surround you and opening your heart to the abundance of goodness.
Let us cultivate a spirit of thankfulness and spread the joy of gratitude to those around us.